Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cereal & Yoghurt


Feeling Good GREAT today....

Yesterday my food was exceptional, water intake was pretty blimmen good too!

Breakfast:  Cereal & Yoghurt
Lunch:  Tuna Subway
Dinner:  Apricot Chicken on Rice
Desert:  Pinky Bar

Didn't get any exercise in - that is my biggest downfall at the moment!
Well, exercise and BOOZE of course!!  hahaha...

Today will be another good day........ I just know it!!!!!

Only down side is I am still having problems with constipation.....
I've had to resort to oral laxatives again, and I hate doing that, so I'm off to see the Dr again on Thursday - maybe she will have some miracle cure that has just been discovered??  Here's hoping, for my bowels sake!  *giggles*

Righto - Back to work for me.......


Comments:
Great going Jo - you never give up and always get yourself back on track!
 
well everyone knows of the 'prune' solution but I've just recently spotted an article that says rubarb is great for constipation too. (havn't tried it, but they say its soooo high in fibre that it will do the trick really well).
 
Yeah - or just a good old apple or black coffee!>!
 
Congrats on the great day - hope the doctor has an answer for you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?