Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Eyebrow Threading...

It's bloody painful.......... but totally worth it!!!!!!!!
I was still awake with throbbing eyebrows at midnight and ended up having to take some panadol to help the pain subside and enable me to get some well needed sleep!!!!
I've been told that it does get less painful the more times you have it done, so I guess I just have to tough it out and keep going back.
About once a month apparently.....
Anyway........ threading is done by using a length of string twisted in a certain way and wrapped around the fingers.
It is then manoeuvred over the offending hairs and rips them out.
Hahahaha..... that's my explanation, here is what I found on Google:
"Threading is a hair removal technique that uses a cotton thread. The 100% cotton thread is twisted and rolled along the surface of the skin entwining the hairs in the thread, which are then lifted out from the follicle. It is said to be more precise than waxing."
And if you are really interested, here is a clip I found of it on You Tube:


Comments:
Ha! I thought it was what you called waxing in kiwiland! Silly me! Geez, what a technique! I wonder who discovered that? Your eyebrows look unreal
 
ooh ... imagine getting a brazillian done like that :O, I think i'll just stick to waxing LOL
 
Ouch - looks a bit painful for me, I'll keep the waxing going. Have to say they look great though!
 
I'm sticking with my tweezers LOL
Luv Ya xoxoxo
 
thank you babe - I am not sure if we have that here!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?