Thursday, January 24, 2008

Going well...


Yesterday's eating was good.

Cereal & Yoghurt for breakfast, Trim latte for morning tea, Kapai Salad for lunch, then fish & salad and boiled new potato for dinner, followed by a little "lite" ice cream for desert.
Water intake was about 2 litres, so all in all it was a good day!

I'm going out for lunch today with a colleague, so I'm gonna make wise choices, and stick with something pretty light.
Not sure what yet, but I'm confident I can do this!

Dinner tonight will be salad and chicken I'm thinking, but since I was running late this morning, I forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer, I might change it to be TUNA and salad for dinner!  hehe.

Got the Wellington Cup Races this weekend, and supposed to be going with a group through J's work.  Of course it is all paid for, and means that the alcohol and food will flow freely all day....  not too sure how I feel about that at this stage.  Might just not go at all.

Then next weekend I'm being taken to the Wellington Seven's by one of my customers!
Again, the food and alcohol will flow very freely for the TWO DAYS, and again, I'm not sure how I feel about that either!!!
Why all the social things now I say???


I'm really "BLAH" today, took me ages to finally stop hitting the snooze button on my alarm this morning and drag my butt out of bed.
I'm just tired.......
Oh yeah, and don't forget GRUMPY too!!!!

But........... the sun is shining, the birds are singing and it's a glorious day out there!
And, it's only 28 minutes before I can get out there and enjoy it in my lunch break.
YAY ME!!!



Comments:
glad that you loved melbourne. and happy that you are putting yourself and your weightloss efforts first again. You are such an inspiation and motivation to us all jo!
 
Hi Jo,
just read your last couple of post-Oz updates.
Oh I can so relate to that nasty number showing up on the scales when you thought it was long gone. I had a few bad days of self loathing when I finally got up the nerve to jump on the scales for the first time this year and discover that I was once again back in the 120's. (after I had worked so hard to get into the teens).
I also restarted everything on monday and have just over 4kg to get rid to get back to 120, then another 3 to get down to the 117 I was in November. (very depressing) but we can sooooo do this. I am in the process of creating a new blog where I actually start recording what my weight is each week. (very difficult for me) but will probably help keep me accountable.
Anyway, enough rambling. Have a great weekend.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?