Tuesday, January 15, 2008

More Pictures....

While I was taking Photos of my eyebrows, Rhian insisted on trying out the camera too.....
Her self portrait:













And she had to take one of me and her dolly:
















Steph, Mum & me at Steph's wedding in Feb 2005
















Rhian age 1 3/4 in Feb 2006 - HASN'T SHE CHANGED??
















Mum & Rhian when Rhian was only a wee dot (about 8 months old) and sick as anything - Mum came to help look after her:

















And this is one of my favourite ones of Rhian and Steph:
















This one was taken a few weeks ago when she was playing with my glasses:



















And I LOVE this one, Dad took it at the beach at New Years:



















A random one of J and Rhian - I love this photo:



















And this was taken about an hour ago..........



Comments:
you both look so damn cute! Jo - what is getting your eyebrows "threaded"? I have never heard that before and my eyebrows suck (sorry if it is just some lame term that means waxed!)

And - tell us which match you see - I will look out for you! tee hee!
 
Gorgeous and some very special photos!

I'm also curious about the eybrows being "threaded"??
 
Lovley photos, so cute .... all of you!
 
oucher, that threading sounds so painful. (a friend of mine has it done but she never mentioned the pain factor) I think I will just stick with my waxing lady.
(she twizers out the few strays so the result is great, but without the pain)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?