Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Quick...


Been a busy old day today....
But it's been an ON TRACK day too!  YAY ME!!
Yesterday was brilliant as well!

YAY ME AGAIN!!!
I jumped on the scales this morning, but didn't write it down, and can't for the life of me remember what the number was!!!

It was either 121.2kg  or  121.7kg  (last week I was 122.7kg - I'll NEVER forget that number!!!!!)
Either way it is a loss, but it's either a loss of 1kg or 1.5kg!
Stupid foggy morning brain!!!
Never mind, I KNOW that the numbers will be lower again next Wednesday, and since I'm trying not to focus so much on the numbers, it is probably a good thing that I have a pathetic memory!!  hehehe...

TUESDAY:
Breakfast:  Cereal & Yoghurt & Trim Latte
Morning Tea:  Plum & Peach
Lunch:  Coleslaw & Tuna
Dinner:  Cold Chicken, cheese and salad sandwich, small pasta salad, 2 x small pieces of garlic bread.


I'm off to get my hair done after work, and wasn't organised enough this morning to plan dinner, so lord only knows what it will be!
J is picking Rhian up from daycare, so hopefully he will sort something and I wont have to think about it at all....

Righto - better get the last of my work done, then I can get outta here!  YAY!!!!


Comments:
Well done :) Keep on track and NO getting side tracked with bad choices. We CAN do this :)
Luv Ya
Ma xoxoxo
 
J sounds like a dream - picking up your daughter and maybe organizing tea? Noice!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?