Friday, February 08, 2008

Another weekend rolls around...


50 minutes to go until the weekend!
Well, until I finish work for the week!
Off to the pub with workmates for farewell drinks for two of them....

Then maybe off to a BBQ at a friends place after that.
Not sure what the weekend holds...
J was talking about going to the cricket tomorrow (NZ vs England) as he has free tickets with work....
Either that or the beach..
Dunno..

THURSDAY FOOD:
Breakfast:  Cereal Yoghurt
Morning Tea:  Trim Latte
Lunch:  Salad
Afternoon Tea:  HUGE plum
Dinner:  Beef and vegetable stirfry with Udon Noodles
Desert:  Mini Pinky Bar

I'm SOOOOOOOOOO hungry lately!!
Seems that no matter what I eat I just can't satisfy my hunger!
NOT FAIR!!!!
Lucky the apples are good at the moment!
I just ate TWO!

Righto - just got time to finish up this report, then head out the door!
Have a great weekend everyone!!!


Comments:
Great loss the other day!!

Have a fun weekend:-)
 
Hi Jo,

I have heard you mention Mini Pinky Bar's before..

Can you buy them in Australia or is it a NZ thing?

http://www.chantel.id.au/
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?