Monday, February 11, 2008

Busy busy...


Still here, still going strong.....
Although I ate too much over the weekend........ I'm already in damage control mode, so no harm done really :)
Bloody busy at work, so this will be ultra quick...
Went out on Friday night for drinks with workmates, ended up having a few too many, but had a brilliant night all the same!
Got home about 1am, so it was relatively early.... YAY!
And, there was no hangover to contend with on Saturday - double YAY!!
Saturday was a quiet day, housework, visited some friends and watched the cricket.

Sunday we went out for lunch then just lazed around for the afternoon - lovely!
Was woken at 4.30am this morning by a freaky electrical storm, and two kittens that have never heard thunder before, so that was rather exciting!  
NOT!!!!
I'm bloody tired now, so tonight will be an early one for our house me thinks!
Righto - I've got a million things to do before I go and not enough time, so best I get back to it!

CONGRATULATIONS to the lovely Kate on the arrival of their gorgeous new son...... Caspar.
YAY!!!!


Comments:
Good to see you in damage control mode!!!! Only 3 weeks til 'Missy' comes home so we had better get our butts moving....LOL :) Poor kittens and poor you & J having to contend with them :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?