Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Weigh In Results...


Last week:  119.1 kg
This week:  119.0 kg
Loss:  100grams (WTF !?!?!)

Ah well, that'll learn me for getting complacent over the weekend and indulging in too much alcohol (and fried rice!!)
Never mind, a loss is a loss is a loss, and I KNOW that I will kick the 119's to the curb next week!
I'm trying not to get too hung up on the numbers that the scales show, but in saying that, I still need to do my weekly weigh in for my own sanity I think!
At least I'm not obsessed with the numbers anymore, and I certainly don't feel the need to jump on the scales every morning like I was a few months ago.

Good times :)

Work is still crazy busy, and I'm still loving it..
Rhian is still as gorgeous as ever, and is still the light of my life..... even if she does test my patience at times.
J is still J, still testing my patience just as much as Rhian does at times, but hey - that's men for ya huh??
I am s..l...o....w.....l......y getting him more domesticated (I think) and I'm trying to get him more interested in cooking by actually cooking different things, and having the recipe in front of me/us.
That way, he can see exactly what needs doing and what to add, and he enjoys that a heck of a lot more than just chucking a bit of this and a bit of that in to whatever.
And hey, if it means that he will cook meals more often, then that's what I'll keep on doing!!   hehehe
Tonight he has his monthly Contracting meeting, so it will just be Rhian and me for dinner.
I'll let her choose what we have, and I bet she asks for eggs on toast - suits me fine!  I love eggs on toast too.

Righto - I'm at work, and have mucked around for too long already..... best I get back to it.


Comments:
Between us we'll get these men cooking and thinking they are so smart......LOL
Enjoy your eggs :) That's what she asked for last time she was with us...LOL
Have a great rest of week.
Luv Ya
Ma xoxoxo
 
Excellent weigh in chicken, at least they are going DOWN.

Adam's favourite meal is eggs on toast also......must be a 3 year old thing?
 
Lol ... good luck with the training!!! If it works, please pass on all your secrets.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?