Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I think I am gonna POP!

I just ate the hugest dinner ever!!!

LOADS of baked vegetables and a chicken breast cooked in garlic, soya sauce and honey!

YUMMMM!!

But my eyes were bigger than my belly – surprise surprise – and I ate too blimmen much!

Will I ever learn???

Hehehe..

Ah well……….

I got up and went out walking again this morning.

Shocked myself in the process!

Two mornings in a row?!?!

Holy crap!

I felt great afterwards too.

Makes me wonder why I don’t do it every morning!

I’m gonna try for three in a row and get up and go out again tomorrow morning too!

Wish me luck!

DragonBoat practice last night – it was really choppy so we didn’t even get out into the harbour, we just stayed in the lagoon. That was bad enough!!!
I thought for sure that we were gonna end up in the water at one stage!

One team that was practicing DID end up in the harbour, and in the water!!

They didn’t capsize, just sunk! Took too much water on board and down they went!

It was a school boy team, so you can imagine the hell they got as they came in on the resuce boats from the other school teams that were around!

Too funny!

Makes me remember what it is like to be young and foolish again!

I’m still foolish, just not so young anymore!

Hehehe…..

Righto, time to go watch the end of Coronation street!

Shhhhh, don’t tell anyone I watch that will ya?!?

Comments:
ssshh i watch coro too, dont tell anyone - it can be our secret :-)
 
Hey I watch too sometimes... when I find the time! :) LOL @ the school kids sinking but glad they were all ok and yes those memories of when we were young and foolish... ahhh actually no I won't go down that track tonight! LOL
Your tea sounds devine - did you bake the chicken - please tell me more.... I am drawling.... LOL
 
Yeah! I reckon it sounds yummy too! I think that you should put the recipe on the The points Cafe site - there are some delicious recipes there for sure! Your gain must be mostly water retention like me - it will be gone by next week for sure : )
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?