Sunday, February 19, 2006

Lazy Sunday...

I am buggered

My arms ache, my shoulders ache, my butt aches, my back aches, my thighs ache, my calves ache, I'm sunburnt and look like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.....

BUT.........

WE WON!!!!

Our DragonBoat team WON the Social Grade competition yesterday in Masterton!

WOOHOO!!!

I am absolutely STOKED!!!!

So all the aches and pains are totally WORTH IT!

It feels amazing to be a part of a winning team and to actually be INCLUDED!

YAY!!!!!

We went out this morning to pick up a few bits and pieces from the shops, ended up having lunch in the mall - it was lovely.

Then came home and had a 2 1/2 hour nanna nap! NICE!!!

I didn't weigh in yesterday morning, cos I was up at 6am and had a million things to do, so weighing in never even crossed my mind at all!

I KNOW that I am heavier than last week - I can feel it!

I had already eaten breakfast this morning when I realised that I hadnt weighed in, so I PROMISE myself that I will do it tomorrow morning and face the music!

I have some hard work to do - I know that!

I can think of a million excuses, but none of them justify all the takeaways that we had last weekend!

Hehehehe......... even if they DID taste terrific!

Anyway, I'm on track now and have been since Tuesday, so that is great.

I just have to find the time to fit the exercise into my day that my body needs!

Last week was completely mental - I think I had something on every night.

This week isn't much better!

Monday I have DragonBoat training

Tuesday is free

Wednesday I have a Tupperware party to do

Thursday I have a meeting and dinner with work

Then I am free!

YAY!!

We have NOTHING on next weekend - it will be BLISS!!!!

Even though I am aching all over right now, I am seriously thinking of getting out and walking tomorrow morning before work - at least it wont be hot!

What else?

Dunno!

Oh Yeah! Photos!

Here is one that was taken at Carla's wedding last weekend:

Kate, Amelia, Rhian & Me




And here is one of the view from where the ceremony was held (if you can see past my huge head!!)


Comments:
Wondered where you got to! :) im glad you had a great day and WAHOOO on winning! im drinkings someones white shiraz they left in my fridge... yummo! lol owe you a bottle mate! :) and yeah, post photos! lol
 
or maybe i shouldnt post a comment so god damn fast and watch the pics come as you are posting them :) xxx
 
Jo well done to your team but I can imagine the real buzz andsence of acheivement you are feeling about now GO GiRL. What a great cuddlyshot of u and your girl...begger the sceneryI love the cuddles.
 
oh you both look so cute at the wedding! I am sure you will find the time to exercise! You are an inspiration babe!
 
Wow you have been a busy chick! I still have your radio prize too which we must organise to drop off to you at some stage or for you to collect... better hurry as those pebbles are awfully tempting! LOL
YAY for your team winning the Social Grade! Must be an awesome feeling and so worth every ache and pain!
Love the photos especially the one of you and Rhian having those special cuddles!
 
Your hair looks AMAZING! It is a fantastic cut and an unbelievable colour.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?