Thursday, February 09, 2006

One More Sleep

Until we go to Auckland and until my big girl goes on a plane for the very first time ever!

HOLY CRAP!!

I'm only doing half a day tomorrow, so that is all good!

Cos I am sooooo over this week already!

Found out today that the carer that we have for Rhian is getting a "proper" job and therefore we need to look at alternatives.

A bit stressful at such short notice, but there ain't much that can be done about it, so we just have to deal with it!

And on that note...... I have to go and pack!

Have a cool weekend everyone!

:)

Comments:
Hey mate - have an awesome time in Auckland and say hi to Kate and Carla from me! I so wish I could be meeting them too but know I will one day!
Bugger about Julie - but am sure you will be able to find alternative arrangements for Rhian.
See ya next week with the Avon :)
 
YAHOOOO!!! seeya tomorrow babe!! :) *Waves* hi back at ya Karen!! :)
 
Have a great weekend - CONGRATS Carla! Now Jo, I must be pretty bloody stoopid, but your entries are coming out with the most recent on top? the F**K are you on about? *dumb look* hehe
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?