Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Proper Update


Thought it was about time that I did a proper update after my weekend!

Now, I'm not sure if anyone actually saw the entry that I posted on Saturday morning before we left, but I weighed in at 119.9kg, so that was a loss of 1.3kg for the week.

I was happy with that!

We had a fantastic weekend away with good friends, good wine and good music!

I thoroughly enjoyed it, and can�t wait until next year, when we will go for two days, not just one!

YAY!!!

I totally underestimated the power of the sun though, and the effects that it would have when mixed with wine.....

Needless to say - I got pretty plastered, and had a VERY early night, while the rest of the crowd partied on!

Still.... I woke up on Monday morning feeling fine, so I went out for a walk to clear my head. Walked for about 45 minutes I think, which included a lovely scenic route along the foreshore.

Nice!

We got home on Monday evening and I couldn't even be bothered turning the computer on at all....

Last night I was supposed to go to Dragon Boat training, but had a headache, so I gave it a miss, and went home and had a quiet evening instead.

I am supposed to be going walking with Helena tonight after work, but it is pissing down with rain here, so I am starting to think that the walk might have to be called off!

I have a Tupperware meeting tonight anyway, so at least it will stop me from having to rush around like a mad thing!

Ummmm.... What else?

Eating was good over the weekend, my water intake was great too, except on Sunday when I drank more wine than anything else!!!

I'll be weighing on Friday this week, cos we are heading off to Auckland at midday on Friday for Carla's wedding on Sunday.

It will be the 1st time that Rhian will have been on a plane, so that will be totally interesting!!!

We will get home next Monday at midday, and then I have to work half a day, so no doubt I'll be buggered!

Then the weekend after, I have my first DragonBoat regatta to compete in, so I am really looking forward to that too!

PLUS next Wednesday I have a Tupperware demo, AND the following Wednesday as well!

ARGH!! Where the hell is February disappearing to????

Now, this whole losing weight thing is a hell of a lot harder to do the more times I try it too!!

I remember a couple of months ago, the weight just fell off me, now it is tiny wee baby steps all the way!

NOT FAIR!!

Although I won't be giving up any time soon, it is certainly a harder road now.

Makes me more determined to get there, but also a little angry that I have to.

Does that make sense???


Comments:
God Jo, definitely know where you are coming from. But don't you EVER give up girl.
 
Glad you joined Blogspot - makes it easier to comment.
I saw your blog was a mess and wondered whether you had all sorts of expletives over it. I would have.

Welcome! :)
 
Welcome to blogspot chickee!!! Hopefully you will have a lot less problems here! I think I have only ever had it "go down" on me twice since I have been using it which I guess isn't too bad.
Glad you are not giving up otherwise we would all have to pay you a visit and give you a "kick up the butt" LOL Only kidding mate :)
But in all seriousness - it can be hard at times (I too am struggling right now) but together as a "team" and with the support we CAN do this!
*hugs*
 
im soooo slow! so you weigh in on a Sat now? sh*t dont weigh in at my house, my scales are CRAP! lol

looks like you sorted your blog out now hun, its all in the right order and looks good!! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?