Friday, February 24, 2006

This is beautiful

I just had to post this!
I got it in an email the other day, but only just really read it this morning.
I love the last one!


READ EACH SENTENCE SLOWLY AND THINK ABOUT IT!

Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you.

Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.

Don't let the past hold you back, you're missing the good stuff.

Best friends are the siblings God forgot to give us.

When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Nobody is perfect, until you fall in love with them

Remember, every minute spent angry is sixty seconds of happiness wasted.

Comments:
Wow I love that Jo :) Some real truths in there and has got me thinking :)
HOpe to catch up over the weekend...
 
That is cool :-)
 
I loved it too - thanks for sharing it with us:)
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
That was heaps sweet - i liked it a lot too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?