Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Three in a row!


I did it!
I got my butt out of bed this morning and went for a walk again!
3 Days in a row!
HOLY CRAP!!!!
I even had to wake Teagan up, cos she was still asleep when I got up!  Hehehe...
I love it out at that time, it is so quiet and peaceful.  
It really does make a great start to the day!
Just hope that I can keep the momentum up!
My food and water intake has been fantastic over the past few days.
I am averaging about 2 1/2 - 3 litres per day, so that is all good!
Although I seem to spend more time in the ladies, than I do at my desk!  Hehe...
It certainly helps with the constipation problem that I have been having lately!
Also helps that I am on medication for it too I guess!
Just wish that I didnt have to rely on pills to make me go to the toilet!!
Enough of that!
I have a Tupperware party to do tonight, so things will be rushed this evening.
I wont have time to do much of anything at all, excollect Rhian, go home, get changed, pack the car and go again!
Then tomorrow night I have a work conference and dinner, and I have just found out that I am required to do a presentation!
ARGH!!!!
Wish I knew that three weeks ago!
So, now I have just what is left of today, plus tomorrow to get together all the information that I need, compile it into something that makes sense, and then create a slideshow in PowerPoint so that it can be projected onto the data screen for everyone to see while I am talking!!
ARGH!!!!
Might pay to go do that then instead of mucking about on here!
I'll be back................

Comments:
Had to laugh at you waking Teagan....that would be a first...LOL Well done on the 3 days walking. Hope it goes well tonight. Luv Ya:)
 
Good for u getting out early for the walking. Busy couple of days ahead of you by sounds of it.
 
Yay for walking and drinking the water! You are doing so well chickee!!! :)
Keep it up :)
 
Good on you getting up early and walking. I agree with Karen - you are doing so well!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?