Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thursday


I feel BLAH today.
I have loads of work to do (namely the presentation that I have to do for this evening) and I can't be bothered doing any of it!
I had a Tupperware party last night, and that went really well, good sales, great people.
Just the way I like it!   Hehehe
But sleep seemed to be something that neither Chris or I were to get much of, thanks to our wonderful daughter!
She decided that last night she would play up and grizzle for hours.
She wanted her dolly, then she wanted her bottle, then she wanted her other dolly, then she wanted a cuddle
ARGH!
I think the last time Chris went in to settle her was about 1.30am and neither of us had been to sleep at all up until that point.
We let her cry it out for a bit, and then all was quiet so she FINALLY gave in and went to sleep, thank god!
But then when my alarm went off at 5.45am this morning, I nearly threw it out the damn window!
I turned it off then reset it for 6.30am and had a glorious 45 minutes of extra sleep!
WONDERFUL!!!!
I still look like I have been up all night, and have lovely big black rings and puffy bags under my eyes!
YUK!
A really good look!
NOT!
Anyway, I wont be going out walking tomorrow morning either, as I am staying at my boss's place in town overnight, and I imagine that tonight will be quite a late night, so I am picking I wont feel like walking at all.
I haven't even packed my walking gear anyway, so there is my answer!  Hehehe.
You see, I have a choice.  
I can go out to dinner and drinks tonight with the group from work, and NOT DRINK AT ALL then drive home from the city at whatever time we decide to finish up.
OR
I can stay at my Boss's place overnight, so that way I can have a few drinks along with everyone else, and I don't have to worry about driving home again.
BRILLIANT IDEA JO!!!
Well, I think it is a brilliant idea!
I don't think Chris is too impressed, as it means that he will be a solo dad for the evening and also tomorrow morning.

Still, it doesn't happen often, so I am sure that he can cope with his darling daughter while mummy is off shmoozing!
YAY!!!
Righto, best I get back to sorting out this presentation, otherwise I might not be going out at all tonight!


Comments:
good luck with your presentation tonight!! you will do great! and have fun!! :)
 
Hi
Just wondering if you got the childcare situation sorted - did you find a a childcare centre or new caregiver for Rhian??
Have fun out tonight! :o)
 
hope your presentation went well and u had a good night óff'from parenting.
 
Hey chick - hope the presentation went well and that you had a great night in town... and enjoyed the child free sleep too :)
Still got your prize on my kitchen table - so will txt or call you over the weekend to organise to drop it off to you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?