Monday, February 20, 2006

What the???? 122.2kg!!!

I knew that I was in for a gain, and I knew that it was gonna me a biggie, but I didn’t honestly expect that much!!!

Managed to gain 3kg in just 10 days!!!

WOW – that deserves a medal in itself!

Not going to dwell on it, cos that gets me nowhere at all.

Instead I have to acknowledge how it happened, accept that it did happen, and work my lard ass off to get rid of it again!

So, today started with a walk at 6am, followed by a day of detoxing with loads of fresh fruits and vegetables, plus about 4 litres of water.

I also had DragonBoat training tonight, so that was another bout of exercise to rid chase the excess flab away!

Dinner was cooked by my darling wonderful amazing tolerant husband, and was a lovely green salad (lettuce from our own garden) a plain baked potato and some fresh fish that he cooked with garlic wrapped in tinfoil and baked in the oven!

BEAUTIFUL!!!

I’m still hurting in places I didn’t know I had, and even sitting here is proving to be a bit tedious, so I’m gonna go and relax with the aforementioned husband, and chill out for a bit before getting a semi early night, to be ready to start tomorrow off with a walk before work again!

Failure is NOT an option, and although I gave myself a bit of a break over the Wedding weekend, I got too blimmen carried away and now have to pay the price.

Won’t be doing that again in a hurry!

Nighty night!

Comments:
Hi Jo - think you summed it up when you said - failure is not an option! As long as we are trying we're goiing to have ups and downs - but we won't fail! A bit of that gain will be fluid too

Yum - your dinner sounded delish!
 
Had to just say that all those that did the round the mountain run when I was going to WW...all gained up to 2-3kg each and couldn't believe it. Apparently it has something to do with the water intake and the actual exercise & muscles. Hope this make sense and helps you to know that the gain isn't just from the wedding weekend:) It will come off when your body adjusts. Well done with the walking in the mornings :) Have a good day:)
Luv Ya
 
Doesn't it suck how you can gain really quickly - but it takes ages to get it off!! I have had this problem since christmas!
Hopefully most is fluid and will be gone next week!
You have a great hubby - wish mine would cook:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?