Friday, March 31, 2006

Another day over...

I feel like I could conquer the world right at this precise moment!!

Work today was great - really busy (being the last day of the financial year and all) and I managed to stay on track 100% for the whole day!!

Even when I was hit with a problem in the computer system at 4.30pm!!

I held it all together, DIDN'T binge, and made it through the final half hour of work!

YAY ME!!!

Usually a stressful situtaion like that would send me running to the snack machine for a choccie fix, but today I was able to rise above that and BELIEVE the little voice in my head when it told me that I didn't need it!

Again...... YAY ME!

After work, instead of me going off to the pub by myself to meet workmates, I picked up Chris from work and we both went there toghether!!

Amazing huh??

AND.......... I only had TWO beers!!!

And again.................. YAY ME!!!!!!!!

On the way home we discussed dinner.

It would have been SO EASY to detour to the closest Hell Pizza place and order up large.......

BUT NO!!!!!

We came home and I cooked dinner!!

Well, i had scrambled eggs on toast and Chris had spaghetti and ham with his, but it WASN'T takeaways!!!

YAY US!!!!

So...........

here I sit.

8.20pm on a Friday night.

I'm not boozed up

I'm not regretting eating crap on "NO POINTS FRIDAY"

And I am really really really looking forward to going and getting signed up at the gym tomorrow!

I just wish that I could actually START working out there tomorrow...... But I guess I will just have to be patient huh??

Well, since I am feeling so damn great, I'm gonna go and have a bath......... get into my jimjams and watch a movie in bed that I taped a few night ago........ an chick flick called "Spanglish".

Chris is watching the rugby, and unless the mighty HURRICANES are playing - it doesn't really do a lot for me!

Better go turn the taps on huh?

Oh yeah............. any of you bloggers out there know how to add links in here?

Suppose I could always read the instructions, but that would be too easy!!

Comments:
Hey Jo

Are you talking about links into your diary entries, or links that sit on the side of your page?

Either way, I can easily help - I'll just send you some coding, or explain it. Send me an email. :)
 
jo which points book do u want??? the 2006 book which has the no count plan in it , or the slightly older version which has some older points value in it? i have copies of both ( only 1 of the new one) but i do ususally go to meetings and can send you a new one, or a copy of my old one ( i dont need the old one i dont use it). the aussie ones have all the nz points values in them, where they differ from aussie products. So email me and let me know what u think .


my email is jay_cce1@yahoo.com.au
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?