Monday, March 06, 2006

Another week...

I had a great weekend - didn't get any exercise in, but did manage to eat reasonably well - YAY!!!

Work today was quite busy, but I was ready to tackle the day head on, as I went out walking at 6am, and felt damn fantastic!

I ran an extra hundred metres or so today, so I reckon it wont be long and I will be running the whole damn block! Hehehe........ whatever!!!

DragonBoat traning tonight was a little scary - it is really rough in the harbour, and I was sure that we were gonna capsize a couple of times, but we didn't - although we got just as wet as what we would have done if we HAD gone in the ocean!!

My muscles are all sore now - proves it must have been a good training huh?

We have the big Wellington regatta on this weekend, so the team is really looking forward to that, and also the party afterwards, so it shoudl be great!

Now, before I forget........... I am going to be in Auckland on the weekend of 18th and 19th, as Chris is going to the U2 concert, and I am coming up for a ride (crazy I know!!!).

Anyway, I was hoping that some of you Auckland ladies would like to maybe get together on the Saturday ngiht and go out for dinner??

Whaddaya reckon??

Righto, if you are interested, let me know, and we will try to arrnage something that will suit everyone..

OK, I'm outta here adn off to bed for an early night!

The early morning run/walk combined with training tonight, has made me one very tired camper!

Comments:
Yep, I'm interested! Can you bring Karen up in your suitcase? Lol. Carla mentioned something before, so I've tried to keep that weekend clear (yeah, like I'm sooooo busy!!).
 
LOL @ Kate - I so wish I could come too as I so want to meet up with you lovely Akld ladies... one day I will I promise!!! :) Though perhaps the boot might be more appriopate rather than the suitcase - more chance of me fitting in it! LOL

Well done on the exercise Jo :)
 
Oh wow, yay, I'm not exactly Auckland but count me innnnnn.
 
I'm looking forward to a get to gether in May when I come to Wellington. April 30-May3
 
Hi there Jo...
I used to read your blog all the time but never could leave a comment... so that you for swapping over to blogsspot... Love the photos taken at the wedding... good looking chicks!!
Catch you soon
Kirsty
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?