Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Bah Humbug...

I feel like crap!

I hate the first few days of my period - so heavy and crampy - NOT FAIR!

I woke up with a fright this morning, not sure why, but when I checked my clock it said 5.50am.

Weird - that is usually the time that my alarm goes off when I am going out walking, but for some reason I forgot to set it last night, so it didnt go off, but I still woke up! Strange!

Anyway, I haven't gone out walking this morning, simply because I am too crampy and bloated and heavy and I wont explain any further.......... I am sure that you all get the picture!

Oh yeah - I found the battery to the scales!

But to be honest - I wish that it was still lost!

121.3kg!!! That is a gain of 2kgs in just one week!

I am sure that my period and the bloatiness has a lot to do with it, but it is still so godamm depressing!

As if I need anything else to get me depressed - I get really hormonal when I get my period, so I am a big bag of misery anyway! Hehehehe.......... poor Chris!!

Anyway, it is 6.12am and I am sitting here with just the light from the screen glowing, and not a sound is coming from the house - it is so peaceful!

Why cant it be like this all the time??

Comments:
It really does suck being a woman at times chickeee!!! *hugs*
And yes you are right - your period will definitely have something to do with that gain so am sure you will be back down next week.
 
awwwwwwwww *huggles* damn its good to be a woman :D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?