Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I didn't melt!

I SURVIVED!!! I did the steps – all 268 of the buggers, and I SURVIVED!!!

AND…… I only stopped 3 times on the way up!

Compared to about 10 times the first time I did them (weeks and weeks ago!!)

AND…….. it was POURING with rain!

In fact, I am sure that we even got hailed on at one stage!

Of course we both looked like drowned rats by the time we got back up the hill, but we both felt fantastic, so it was well worth it!

I didn’t go walking this morning, I thought it might have been a bit too much for my poor fat body to handle, so I will save my energy until tonight, when I am planning on going out walking with Helena. Should be good!

Then tomorrow we are hoping to take Rhian swimming so I will hopefully be able to get some lengths in…… YAY!!!!

Friday night I am taking part in an “Amazing Race”!

It is a bit of fun that is being organised by the company that I work for.

We have to have a team of 4 people, but one of our team has pulled out, so we hope that we can still compete with just the 3 of us! It should be a bit of a laugh, cos I am certainly not very fit at all, and one of the team needs a knee replacement, so she can only drive, and not run at all! Hehehehe…… Ah well, it will be a laugh if nothing else!!!

Afterwards, there is a BBQ and drinks, so that will be good too……..

Righto – not much else to report, just had to say that I am still alive after the stairs!

Oh yeah – we are gonna make it a weekly thing – cool huh??

Comments:
Woooohoooo on conquering the stairs chickeee! That is an amazing effort - very proud of you indeed! And if it hadn't been for bubs I would have joined ya (honestly...) :)
The Amazing Race sounds like lots of fun - good luck :)
 
Well done Jo!! Also so great that you are planning to get back doing lengths.

Thanks for the Tupperware - good excuse for me to met up with yourr lovely Mum:)
 
Your gorgeous girl looks just like her mummy! She's really beautiful.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?