Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'm still here...

Getting to the last couple of days with my period - so it is more manageble now.

Makes me a lot less grumpy!!

I got up and went walking this morning, and then promptly undid all my good work by eating a milky bar for morning tea! Hehehe......

That is one thing that I HATE about my period - I crave chocolate BIG TIME!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day......

We (Chris nad I) are going out tomorrow night with a group from my work. We are just going into the city for drinks, then maybe dinner - we will play it by ear and see how things pan out. We are both looking forward to it, so hopefully it will be a good night out.

Then on Saturday morning, we are heading off over the hill to Masterton for a day of relaxation and rest, and we are staying at a motel over there the night, then we will head back home on Sunday at some stage.

You see, we were supposed to be in Auckland this weekend for the U2 concert, but since that got postponed, and we still have the house/dog/baby/cat sitters booked (Chris's parents) we thought that we would still take advantage of that, and get away for a night.

Hopefully it will be relaxing!

I think it is what we both need.......

Ummmm, not a lot more to say, except that I ate too much for dinner!!!

I made the stuffed Capsicums that are on my recipe page, plus fried cabbage and coconut rice. it was blimmen beautiful, but as usualy, I ate FAR too much and am now suffering for it!

Nope - I'll never learn!

Friday tomorrow - YAY!!!!!

Helena - I copied you!!

SPIRIT!
WIND!

which chinese symbol are you?
brought to you by

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?