Saturday, March 04, 2006

Little Loss...

Yep - it was just a small loss this week, but I am going to take it anyway!

300grams.

Brings me back to 119.5kg.

Next week WILL be better!

I am sure of that!

No more self absorbed pity parties for me.

i just have to get off my ass and DO THIS THING!!

I went out walking yesterday morning, and managed to run for a whole kilometre without stopping, so that for me was a major acheivement.

Then I walked for about 100metres, then ran another 500metres, so by the time i got home, I was soaked and stoked!

Small things - baby steps - I'll get there.

The course that I went on yesterday was pretty boring, I reckon that they could have condensed the 8 hours into about 2 and we still would have got the same benefit from it.

Still, it was a day out of the office, so that was all good.

Went out for drinks last night for a guy that finished up at work this week. It was good and funny - listening to all the stories that were flying around.

I got home at about 10.30pm sober as a judge so that was good to be able to wake up this morning and not have a hangover!

Today we are supposed to be going to a 1 year olds birthday party, but it is at 2pm in the city and since madam has only just gone to bed now, and will sleep for at least an hour and a half, and it takes 40 minutes to get into the city, I think it is pretty safe to say that we wont be going!

Might be nice to just hang out at home and relax!

Might go swimming this afternoon if we get a chance - dunno yet!

Oh yeah - we took Rhian to the pool the other night after work (can't remember if I have said this already) but I could only manage 6 lengths (without stopping) before I nearly died!!

I swam two lengths, then some kids were annoying me, so i went back intot he wave pool with Chris and Rhian, then decided to see if the kids were still in the length pool, so when I saw that they weren't I decided to do a few lengths.

Well, a FEW lengths was right!! My God!!!

6 lengths!!!

What is up with that then??

I used to do like 20 in a row without stoppping!

And I used to do 100 lengths in about an hour!

6 lengths - PHOOEY!!!!

Next time - I'm gonna do 10!!!

Baby steps I tell ya!!

Righto - lunch time.

Chris is making pumpkin soup - YUMMO!!!

Comments:
Yay for the loss mate! Yeap one baby step at a time and you will get there! :)

Hope you manage to have a nice quiet afternoon - though its bloody cold isn't it?

Yum pumpkin soup - we're on our way! LOL

Talk soon :)
 
It's still a loss - well done!!

You sound like you are getting back into it again with swimming and exercise:)
 
Congratulations on your loss!!
Have a rea weekend:)
 
A LIttle bit at atime makes you aslender girl:) 300gms is better good..well done
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?