Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday Blues...

"I'm NEVER Drinking again"

Hahaha - yeah right!!

That didn't last long at all!

In fact I think it lasted about 10 hours!

We went out for dinner in Masterton and had a few drinks....... it was fun!

We very nearly joined in on a family reunion that was being held at the hotel complex we were staying at, but decide against it at the last minute! hehehehe.......... too funny!

The weekend was great - I missed my girl something terrible, but it was just fantastic to be able to do whatever we wanted and not have to worry about being anywhere or meeting anyone at certain times!

My head is still planted very firmly in the sand at this stage of the week.........

The pants that I have on today are tighter than what they were last week, and I am damn sure that my middle tummy roll wasnt nearly this big 7 days ago either!

BAH HUMBUG!!!

Food was actually not too bad today to be honest, I did have a hot cross bun for breakfast, and a couple of lollies at work during the day, but other than that, I didn't stray at all.

PLUS, I got up and went out walking this morning - even though it was raining!

And Chris was right - I didn't melt!!!

I am taking my walking gear to work tomorrow and on the way home I am stopping at a friends place to go walking with her. We are gonna do the steps - all 268 of them, that I conquered a few weeks ago.

Actually, we are gonna make it a weekly thing......... then might even try to make it a twice weekly thing!

Wednesday I will have the pleasure of Helena’s company for a walk, and then on Thursday Chris and I are taking Rhian to the pool, so I will get some lengths in there!

Wow - planning ahead........ what is all that about then????

Righto - Daylight savings has got my body clock all out of whack and it is only 8.46pm but I am buggerred already, so I'm heading off to bed for an early one.......

Gotta go walking in the morning ya know!!

Comments:
Beautiful photo
Enjoy your steps tomorrow
See ya soon
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?