Sunday, March 26, 2006

Monday tomorrow...

I felt so damn guilty after indulging ion far too much pizza last night, that when my friend text me and asked me if I wanted to go walking, I suggested doing the Steps!!

ARGH!!!

So, that is what we did!

268 of them........ and this time I only stopped ONCE!

On my way home I measured the distance in the car, and it is 5.5km, so that is fantastic!!!

Felt great, and just really realyl pleased with myself!

Rhian had a sleepover last night - the lady that used to look after her rang the other day and said that they missed her too much!

So, they came around to collect her yesterday afternoon, and brough her back this morning - too funny!

My girl had a real sleepover - for no reason!

Anyway, we couldn't be bothered going out, so we got pizza (hence the steps today) and DVD's and had a night in - it was great!

OK, I'm probably not making any sense - that's cos I am buggered........ so I'm gonna go to bed!

Work tomorrow! YAY! Hehehe.....

Comments:
Great effort with the steps!! Well done! :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?