Thursday, March 09, 2006

Next weekend


I mentioned in a post a couple of days ago, that I was supposed to be heading up to Auckland next weekend (11th & 12th March)

Well, we have just heard (this minute) that the U2 concerts have been postponed!!!!!

Chris is GUTTED to say the very least, but one consolation is that they will be rescheduled, so he wont lose his money and he will still get to see them perform, albeit later....

Anyway, to those fantastic readers that wanted to catch up, we will figure out the details once the new concert date is announced.

Deal??

On a brighter note - I have been out walking/running nearly every morning this week!

Didn't go out yesterday morning as my back was really sore, but was out again this morning - YAY!

It feels damn fantastic to be out doing my body some GOOD for a change!  Hehehehe...

Really looking forward to weigh in on Saturday morning as well - and I havent even so much as peeked at the scales all week - so hopefully it will be a GOOD surprise!!

Righto - back to work for me now.......

Taking Rhian swimming after work, so I will be able to do some lengths.

Hopefully more than 6 this time!!

Hehehehe


Comments:
*hugs* to you hun - its never nice to lose a friend especially one that has been so encouraging and supportive of you!
Yay for getting out every day this week :) You are doing so well.
 
Sorry to hear about your friend.

Bit of a pain about the concert but fingers crossed they do make it here.
 
Sorry to hear about your sad news. Keep up your good work. You are my inspiration!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?