Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Rhian

Our little girl is growing up too fast!

Tonight Chris took the side of her cot off, so now it looks almost like a big girls bed!

She went to bed fine about 10 minutes ago, so let's see how long she stays there!

Had diet coke chicken for dinner with basmati rice and lettuce salad........ it was great!

But now it is taking ALL of my determination NOT to eat a biscuit or lollie!

It's SOOOOOOO not worth it.......... just have to get that into my head and BELIEVE it!!!

I might just go to bed early, that way I dont have to think about it anymore.....

Talked to Chris a bit more about me joining the gym, but still not too sure if it will work in with family life etc..... more talking to be done about that I guess!

Night night....

Comments:
Wow!!!!! Guess Nana needs to set up the big girls bed here too....LOL
Weighing once a month or once a fortnight even sounds good. Great going with the notebook too.
Luv you all,
Mummy/Nana
 
Wow "our" wee girl is really growing up - a big girls bed! That is so cool - fingers crossed that you get a good nights sleep :)
The idea of weighing once a month sounds a good idea chickeee... everyone is different and different ways work for different people! :) And it keeps your mind of the numbers and on the other things :)
 
Rhian is growing up fast!!

I agree with your monthly weigh in - I know with me I fluctuate so much even on a weekly basis that you don't get a true indication.

Well done Jo on the baby steps:)
 
if once a month seems to long try fortnightly for a while and then 3 weeks...like loosing the weight take it in small steps. I have started today with y notebook wrtting down ALL food that passes my lips gotta get to my holiday goal and meet all ww blogging family Oh you have let yourself in for lots of fun now side off the cot sneaking into mum and dad's bed playing with toys at 3am ya lucky things having all those fun adventures ahead.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?