Saturday, March 18, 2006

Self Inflicted Headache

Don't ya hate it when you wake up with a headache and KNOW that it is totally all your own doing?

Yep - work drinks last night. Damn St Patricks Day celebrations! Hehehehehe.......

Feeling rather jaded this morning, but of course our darling monster doesn't care that mummy is a touch delicate, and she still wants the full attention!

Luckily for me Chris's parents are here and they are fully capable of giving her LOADS of love and attention, so it leaves me with a little more space to sort my head out in!

Have I ever said this before:

"I'm NEVER drinking again!"

Hehehehe.......... nope - I'll never learn, not me!

OK, weigh in this morning ain't gonna happen!

I'm burying my head in the sand for a few more days and pleading ignorance.

I know that the numbers are still gonna be up - you know how you just KNOW these things??

My tummy is still bloated (probably due to all the Monteiths Beer I drank last night) and I just feel blah and fat (probably due to the pizza and pasta we ate at 11pm!! DINNER AT 11PM!!!!!)
so, like I said, I'm playing like an ostrich today, and if I can't see it, then it doesn't exist!

That made sense in my head before I typed it OK?

Hehehehehe.........

I did get out walking yesterday morning, although I didnt want to, Teagan made damn sure that when my alarm went off at 5.45am, there was NO WAY that she was gonna let me go back to sleep! NO WAY!! I'm glad to, cos I do enjoy my morning walks with my girl! Pity I stuff it up by eating crap during the day huh??

Righto - time to go pack a bag I guess!

We are heading away for the day and night, and will be back sometime tomorrow after some rest and relaxation!

Sounds good huh??

It WILL BE!!!

Comments:
Have a wonderful mini holiday love!!!! take a few panadol and lots of water so you can enjoy it!!! you and your "im never drinking again" lmao!
 
ROFL.....some 'kids' never learn :)
Enjoy the weekend though and recharge those batteries:)
Luv Ya :)
 
Enjoy your weekend away.... and I will believe the "Im never drinking again" when I see it! LOL
 
Enjoy the you time jo! And i say im not drinking again just about every weekend!
 
Have a great over night break Jo. No reading your post reminded me of pizza left overs in fridge darn now I have to go and eat them. Hmmm sure I have heard u say never again once before hehehehe So long as it was agood night.
 
Lol at you being an ostrich today! Sounds if you had great celebrations!!
 
How long did you say you were giving up drinking for......?????
Shall I tell everyone how long that lasted..ROFL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?