Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Yukky tummy...

Feeling really blah this evening!

I have a funny tummy and feeling generally unwell, so I hope that it is nothing serious!

I'm gonna go to bed early....

Leave my darling husband to watch Bad Girls in peace.

My ears have gone all funny too.

Like they go weird in an airplane when it is landing or taking off - that is what they are like now - just plain weird.

Chris cooked dinner tongiht - pork chop, baked potato and salad - YUMMY!!!

It is so great having a night off cooking - I LOVE IT!!

Going walking with Helena tomorrow night - YAY!

Been thinking a lot about joining the local gym lately.

Thinking about it, not actually DOING anything about it......

Have to work out the logistics of it all I guess...... find out what time they are open, what times are their busiest, how it will fit in with Chris and Rhian.....

Gone are the days where I could just suit myself and not think about anyone else!

I miss those days sometimes!

Well, nothing else to say....... except:

Goodnight!

Comments:
i hope your feeling better today :) enjoy your walk with Helena tonight!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?