Saturday, April 01, 2006

3.7kg Loss!!

Holy Crap! Just goes to show how much crap I have been eating huh???

Last Saturday I weighed in at 123.2kgs, but didnt post it on here cos I was mortified at the number, and completely embarrased........

This morning I weighed in at 119.5kg

YAY ME!!!

Totally got my morning off to a fantastic start!!

I headed off to the gym this morning, and am now an official MEMBER of Lifestyle Fitness and I feel fantastic about it!!

I have my official orentation on Monday morning at 6am, but tomorrow I am heading off to the Lower Hutt branch with a friend of mine to do a workout with her...... YAY!!!

Can't wait!!!

Food has been exceptional today........

For lunch, I decided to try something different, so mixed up some cottage cheese with some flavoured tuna and a smidge of balsamic vinegar, then piled it all on to some ryvita crackers....... YUMMO!!!!!

It was delish, and really filling!

I am so on fire at the moment - it scares me!!

Righto - off to rescue Rhian from Chris, or is it rescue Chris from Rhian??

I never know these days!!

Comments:
BIG CONGRATULATION WOW GREAT LOSS GIRL...call it out loud.
 
WOOOOHOOOO!!!! That loss is awesome chickee!!! Well done!!! You are so on fire at the moment and I just know it will continue!!!
YOU ARE ROCKING!!!!
 
Fantastic loss! Well done - it's great to hear you feeling so on to it and happy!! :-)
 
Hey,
Great loss !!!
great that you joined the Gym, i go to Lifestyles in Upper hutt too and think its a really good gym.
Look forward to seeing you there sometime :)
Keep up the great work !!

Rochelle
 
This sounds like the 'old' Jo! Welcome back!! Great stuff joining the gym - I'm sure you will get a lot out of it!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?