Friday, April 14, 2006

700 gram GAIN!!!

I gained this week!

700 grams.

Takes me to 119.9kg

I am in two minds here.......

One:

I can ignore the number and know with my hand on my heart that I am doing everything right.

Two:

I can get shitty about it and binge and ruin all the work that I have already done.

OK, so I choose ONE.

But to say that I am not disappointed, would be a complete lie!

I expected a loss.

I wanted a loss.

I deserved a loss.

Why didn't I get a loss?

I know, I know........ my body is adjusting!

I get that.

I just wanted the numbers to be smaller that's all!

Still, at least my jeans are getting bigger!

Hehehehe......

Or should I say, at least my butt is getting smaller!!

Righto - off to Napier in an hour, so best I get my diminishing butt off this seat and into the shower before my ever patient husband goes without me!

Have a great Easter everyone!!!!!!!!!

Comments:
I am sure the sore finger will have plenty to do with the gain girl and next week it will all be a distance memory. I have been thinking of you and quoting you a bit this morning...never again...have a hangover.
Happy Easter.
 
Happy Easter Jo, Chris and Rhian - hope you have a great weekend in Napier. Drive safely and take care.
Bugger about the gain but yes like you said it is your body adjusting to the changes - but yay for your butt getting smaller! LOL Am so glad you are choosing option 1 chickeee!!!
 
Stay with the first option, continue with all the good things you are doing and the loss will be huge next week:)

Have a great Easter...not to much choccie:)
 
Hi Jo,
Don't forget that muscle weighs more than fat. All that working out you've been doing is turning your excess into muscle. You said yourself that your clothes are looser and your butt is shrinking, it's all good girl, don't lose heart
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?