Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Back to the real world


I have had the most relaxing weekend ever!

It has been great and I only had one day "off"

I made sure that I went walking each day - except Sunday

And I made sure that I ate the best I could - except Sunday!

Hehehe.....

On Sunday I had some chips and dip, plus some chocolate, and some lollies too!

And I enjoyed every single one of them!

And I didn't feel (too) guilty about it either!

YAY ME!!!!!!!

Admittedly, I probably did drink too much over the entire weekend, but hey, that's life, and if I get too stressed about it, I will just dwell on it, and that ain't good!!

So, today it is back into the real world for Jo, and ya know what?

I can't stop eating!!!

I was running so late this morning, that I completely forgot to organise anything for lunch, so I have been nibbling on bits and pieces that were in my drawer.....

I've had a few raw nuts, a couple of pretzel sticks, a weight watchers cereal bar, a banana, an apple and I am about to have an orange cos I still feel hungry!!!

That'll teach me for being unprepared, and not having any money to buy anything!!

My alarm went off this morning at 5.15am all ready for me to go to the gym................

I turned it off and told myself to get out of bed, then the next thing I knew, Rhian was standing beside the bed saying "Mummy Help"

And I looked around to find myself alone in the bed, with Rhian wanting her gumboots on, and I could hear Chris in the shower!

It was 6.47am!!!!

HOLY CRAP!!!

How did that happen????

I know that I was tired when i turned my alarm off, but I didn't think that I was THAT tired!!

Anyway, that basically set up my mood for the rest of the day, and I have been yawning my way through it very begrudgingly!!

We are off to the Rolling Stones concert tonight..........

YAY!!  I can't wait!

Not for the Rolling Stones, but for the support band - NICKELBACK!!!

Wooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

So chances are, tomorrow, I will be very very tired again!!!!

Righto, I am leaving early, so that means I have half an hour left to get my desk cleared.......... best I make a start!!!


Comments:
Yay for a nice relaxing weekend, and yay for going out tonight!
Hope you get some rest time too!
 
Glad you had a such a relaxing weekend chickeee! Sounds like you had lots of fun!
Hope you enjoy the concert tonight... look forward to hearing all about it.
 
Yay I found your site again - I used to read your blog until just before you had your baby girl and then I lost the link - glad to see you are still going strong!
 
oh my hubby so wanted to go to the concert- he is in the bedroom listening to a show on the radio.
 
i hope you had a great night hun!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?