Monday, April 24, 2006

Cruising along...

Did I mention already my fantastic loss this week of 1.3kg???

Well, I am sure that i have proabbly put all that back on - just in CHEESECAKE alone!!!

Hehehehe........

My mum (the bestest cook in the whole entire world!!!) made this incredible dessert on Saturday, and we have been eating leftovers ever since!!

I will sure be glad when it is gone!!!

It was a biscuit base, then a layer of cream cheese filling stuff, then crushed pineapple, then fresh banana, then cream, then chocolate sauce!!!!1

Oh My God!!!!!

Of course, if that wasn't bad enough............ there was also the lemon cheesecake that someone else brought along to the dinner on Saturday night, and the leftovers of that have been slowly disappearing into my mouth as well!!

ARGH!!

My butt is gonna be made up of pure cream cheese if I am not careful!!

Oh yeah - then there was the AMAZING pasta dish that my gorgeous sister made last night!

Penne pasta, chicken, pesto, cream, pine nuts, parmesan cheese!!

HOLY COW!!!!!

Anyway, I have had my indulgences, so today it is time to get back n the straight and narrow and aim for a good week and a good result on the scales next weekend!

Although, if I dont have a loss - I am blaming the cheesecake and pasta! Hehehehe....

Gonna go out for a walk today - I have promised myself that already!

I MUST WALK!!!!!

I HAVE to walk today!!

I just HAVE to!!!!

We are going out for dinner tonight - lord only knows what will be on offer!

But I'm picking that it will be great!

I WILL be good!!!

I'll pretend that everyone is looking at what I am eating - that way I KNOW that I will be good!!!

Rhian is abolutely LOVING being here with her "Narny" (Nanna), "Dandy" (Grandad) and "DartySte" (Aunty Steph).

She is just following Dandy around all day long, and copying everything that he does.

It is soooooooooo cute!!!!

Righto - best I get organised for the day huh?

I am going to catch up with a gorgeous friend of mine that i havent seen since around Christmas time!!!

She was pregnant then, and has probably had the baby since, and I am such a terrible friend that I dont even know if she has, or if it was a boy or a girl!!!

I am terrible terrible terrible!

Or as my mum puts it: Just a very busy lady!!

Hehehe...

I like mums description better!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?