Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Feeling Fantastic!


Went  to  the gym last night and really worked up a good sweat........ it was AWESOME!!!

Then I did it all over again this morning!!

YAY ME!!

I have been super diet girl for over two weeks now and I am loving it!!!!

Can't wait for weigh in this week......... although it will be a day early, cos we are heading off to Napier for the long weekend, so I will weigh on Friday this week.

I'm feeling a LOT better than what I was yesterday...... think it might have been the pain-killers that I was on for my finger!

They had Codeine in them.......so maybe that is what was making me feel yuk??

Speaking of my finger.......... it is slowly getting better.  Although if I bump it at all, I still just about hit the damn roof!

It is so tender!!!

Blah!

I'm going out walking with Helena tonight....... Should be good - I'm looking forward to it - she rocks!!

What else??

Dunno!!

I'm pumped though!!

I just feel damn fantastic about everything at the moment..

Guess that is what happens when I actually start to take care of myself huh??

Hehehehe......

Shoulda done this YEARS ago!!!




Comments:
Great to hear you sounding so fired up and positive!

Have a lovely break away:)
 
ONE MORE SLEEP! have a fantastic time away chickie!! keep safe and say hi to the other mad ones for me :) :) xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?