Wednesday, April 05, 2006

me again...


I am so boring!!  It seems like all I ever talk about is the gym lately!!!  Hehehehe......

That's cos I LOVE IT!!!!!

I went along with Ange last night after work, and although it was busy, at NO stage did I ever feel out of place or intimidated by anyone there!

How great is that??

I said to Chris when I got home, that I feel much more comfortable at this gym than what I EVER did at Contours!

Weird??

Dunno, but at Contours it just seemed like there were women there trying to compete with each other a bit too much, and I felt like I was being judged a little.

Maybe at the time it didn't seem that way, but looking back that is certainly how I remember it to be....... Maybe I should look up one of my old journal entries to check?  Hehehe....

Anyway, it was busy, but there was two bikes free, so we started on them, then headed to the treadmills, then on to the weights......... it was FANTASTIC!!!!

I sweated like a demon, and had a fabulous work-out, and felt like a million bucks afterwards!!

Wooohooooo!!!!!!!!

Got home to find that Chris had dinner mostly all ready to go, so that was another plus for the day!

But before dinner I jumped into the bath to try to ease the achey-ness in my muscles..........  It worked a treat!!

My legs are the bits that are hurting the most - mainly down the fronts of my thighs from the cross trainer, but it is ALL GOOD!!!

After my bath, we sorted out Rhian's bed, cos Chris took the cot down and set up the Big Girls Bed!!!  

She was so excited, and was jumping up and down on it, squealing with excitement while we were trying to make it!

Too cute!!

Oh yeah - she only fell out once last night!!  YAY!!  My wee girl is growing up!!

This morning I was awake before my alarm, but just lay there for a couple of minutes stretching out my legs before jumping out of bed and getting changed into my gym gear.

It was 5.30am!!!

And I was in a great mood!!!!

VERY bizare!!!  hehehe...

I got to the gym at about 5.40am and did 50 minutes of pure cardio work.  It was fantastic!!

10 mins on the bike, 20 mins on the treadmill, 5 mins on the rower, 10 mins on the cross trainer, then another 5 on the bike......

Again, I sweated like a pig, but loved every minute!!

To be honest, I didnt know how I was going to get on with having to do 10 whole minutes on the cross trainer, as it is not exactly my bestest buddy, but when it got tough, I just shut my eyes and sucked it in and pushed through it!!  

I ROCKED!!!!!

Work today has been really quiet, so that has been a bit of a downer, as was the speeding ticket that I got this morning!!!

But that is life, and I should obey the speed limit huh???

Didn't matter that both Chris and I thought that the speed limit on this certain road was 70.............. it wasn't!!  Oooooops!!!

Never mind......... lesson learned!!!

OK, so I am going out walking with Helena this evening, and I know it will be good........

It will be great to stretch out my legs after sitting on my butt at my desk all day long!!

Pork chops for dinner.  Not sure what to have with them, but you never know, I might just get inspired on the way home!!

Oh yeah - I think I am coming down with the flu!!!!!

SUCKY HUH??

Although if I think positively about it, I just have a snuffly nose and a tickly throat, so I am onto it already!

Lemon and Honey drinks with plenty of extra vitamins etc.......  That should do the trick!!

There is NO WAY that I can be sick for the weekend!!  NO WAY!!!

Anyway, it's nearly time to go, so I should go and do some filing or something huh??


Comments:
Wow you sound so much more like the old Jo in the last week or so, than you have for ages. Yay!!!!
 
lol you speedster! Pork chops are fantastic baked in the oven with some sweet chilli sauce, YUM or baked plain and pile it with freshly made apple sauce, YUMM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?