Thursday, April 27, 2006

Mental Health Day

I'm at home today - couldn't be bothered going to work, so I'm calling this a "Mental Health Day".

Dunno what the problem is......... just cant be bothered with the bitchiness of the office at the moment.

The two ladies that I work with, hate each other, and I am constantly getting stuck in the middle.

Of course I dont want to take sides or offend anyone, so I just try to support each of them, and end up being the one that they both bitch and moan to.

Sooooooooo didn't wanna have to deal with that today!

They very nearly came to blows last week - very yukky atmosphere that's for sure!!

One of them is going away on holiday for 2 weeks in May, so that will be nice....

Anyway, I have a mountain of housework to do, so this aint getting it done!

Later gators!!

Oooooooo, check out my friend Rachel's website it is just new, and I KNOW that it is gonna rock!!!!

Comments:
Good on you taking a mental health day!

See you Sunday - along with your gorgeous little girl!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?