Monday, April 10, 2006

OUCH OUCH OCUH


AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goddamn it hurts!!!!!!

Sorry

It’s just that my finger hurts like hell……..

Amazing how something so stupid and small can affect so much!

It hurts if I don’t hold it up, it hurts if it bumps anything, I’m not allowed to get it wet…… can you imagine how stupid I looked this morning showering with a rubber glove on????

Hehehehe……………

BUT……. It didn’t stop me from going to the gym and sweating my ass off!!  NAUGHTY HUH????

Well, hopefully I sweated some of my ass off, and some of my thighs, and tummy too would be nice!!

Hehehe…..  I crack me up!!!

Anyway, this morning it would have been SOOOO easy to stay in bed and say “Stuff It” to exercise!

I had a crap nights sleep, cos of my finger of course…….

It was absolutely pissing down outside and there was awesome thunder and lightening as well!!

But, when my alarm went off at 5.20am, I bounded out of bed…… (OK, so it was more like I ROLLED out of bed)

Skipped down the hallway……….. (OK, I stumbled down the hall way)

And got changed into my gym gear, chucked on a cap, and off I went!!!

YAY ME!!!!!!!

I really enjoyed the work out this morning, except of course for my finger hurting like hell, but I just carried on……….

Work has been a nightmare today…… we have no phones and no fax connection at all!!

It is pure madness……. Well, it was pure madness for a while, but at least it was quiet for a while too without phones ringing all day long!  

Oh yeah, On Friday night when I went out for dinner with my old owkrmates, it was really funny….

When I was working there, we had our photo taken for the front of the product catalogue, and we were looking at the photo reminiscing……… and one of the new guys was asking why I wasn’t in the photo!

I laughed and said that I was, and he argued that I wasn’t…..

Then, one of the guys that I used to work with pointed me out and said “That’s the OLD Jo”

The reaction from the new guy was great!!!!

It really put a smile on my face!!  Hehehehe………..

And of course it made it so easy to eat well that night too!!!

Righto, time to do some work before I head off early to get my finger seen to!

Oh yeah – heard from a daycare centre today – they have a space for Rhian form the 22nd May, so that is just about PERFECT!!!!

YAY!!!!

Comments:
What a buzz not being recognised from your old work photo:) Bet you felt great - well apart from the finger of course!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?