Sunday, April 09, 2006

Ouch that hurt!!!

Yep…….

You all know what I am gonna say right??

I’M NEVER DRINKING AGAIN!!!!

Hehehehe…..

Actually, my head is fine today, but I can’t say the same about my finger!!
Playing silly buggers at 2am when drunk is NOT a good idea – although it seemed like fun at the time……

As the saying goes:

It’s all great fun until someone gets hurt!

Well, that someone was ME!!!

We were going from room to room and I was standing in the doorway with my hand resting on the frame, when someone decided to kick the door shut, and SLAM – there goes my finger!!

It looked pretty blimmen flat when it came out, and I have split the skin at the tip so it wouldn’t stop bleeding!!
LITTERALLY wouldn’t stop bleeding!!

It was still bleeding when I got home at midday!!!

So, a trip to the Dr and an ACC claim later…….. I have a huge bandage on my middle right finger and am on pain killers and anti-inflammatorys for a few days!!

I have to back tomorrow to get it re-dressed, so that will be fun I imagine!! NOT!!

Hehehe…

I was gonna go for a workout at the gym this afternoon and have a sauna, but I have to keep my finger clean and dry so that the gym was out of the question!!

I will go tomorrow morning and start my weekly routine, but I won’t be able to incorporate any arm weights for a few days, until the pressure eases up a bit!
TYPICAL HUH???

I am such a dork!!!!!!!


BUT……… the night away was great, and at the prize giving I got a trophy!!!

ME!!

I got a trophy!!

It was for the “Most Improved”

I was stoked!!

It was the ONLY trophy that was given out, and it is the first time that it has ever been done!

I was sooooo proud!!

Everyone was really great and gave me loads of claps and stuff, so it was a fantastic way to start the evening!
The meal was lovely, and although I caved in and had some garlic bread, I stuck to my guns and had the chicken salad while everyone else tucked into their huge plates of fish and chips!

It was good though – I really enjoyed the salad, knowing that I had made the right decision made it even yummier!!

Turned down the dessert menu, so that was even better!!!!

Of course, all the alcohol wouldn’t have been very helpful, but I got so drunk and lost count of my points anyway, so I dunno how badly I went over!!!

Hehehehehehe………

Right – It’s blimmen hard to type with my finger bandaged up like it is, so I’m gonna head off and eat dinner, then have an early night!!

I’ve already had a two hour nanna nap today!
YAY ME!!!

Comments:
Jo, Jo, Jo, (shaking of head here) What more can I say...ROFL.....!!!!!!!!! Hope that finger improves quickly.
Luv Ya Honey,
Mum
 
LOL you goon!!! OUCH i can imagine the pain! one hand typing then??? GREAT choices (well of course apart from the alcohol!) last night! and congrats on the trophy!!! :)
 
Ouch ouch ouch! That sounds very sore!

Great choices - and funny how it usually tastes better if you are feeling virtuous too! :-)
 
Once again you got a big grin from me! One thing - you really do live life to the full:)
 
ouch
congrates on the trophy awesome
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?