Saturday, April 22, 2006

Relaxing...

I had a hell day at work yesterday - the internal computer system went down at about 10.30am, so we had to do everything manually! Makes you wonder how the hell we ever coped before the "wonderful" computer was invented huh??

So now I am mum and dad's place in Foxton and just RELAXING!!!

It is fan-flippen-tastic!!!

I drove up after work yesterday and wont be going home until Tuesday, so it is a lot of stress free relaxing! YAY!

Rhian has been a little treasure, and despite the fact that she was in a new bed last night - she only woke once, so that was brilliant!

Then her wonderul nanna and grandad got up to her at 7am and read her stories and kept her entertained. Then fed her breakfast while her tired mummy slept in until 8.30am!!!

I haven't slept in til 8.30am for AGES!!!!

It was wonderful!!!!!

Oh yeah - weigh in..........

I weighed in yesterday morning, and recorded a fantastic loss of 1.3kg!!!!

It takes me down to 118.6kg - GO ME!!!

I was thrilled with the result - especially since I havent been the bestest gym bunny in the world this week!

I mean I made sure that i walked while we were away in Napier, but once we got back, I was exhausted and not feeling the best, so it was so easy to turn the alarm off and go back to sleep!

Once I get back home on Tuesday, I will get back into my routine of morning workouts, but while I am here, I just plan on walking..........

Hehehe........ good intentions are one of my strong points!!

Pity I can't seem to follow through on a lot of them huh??

Well, not a lot more to report for today........ I'm just enjoying not having to worry about being anywhere or doing anything!

It is GREAT!!!!

Comments:
Great loss - well done!! We are having a very relaxing day too - it's great!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?