Friday, April 28, 2006

Ripped Off


We were told today that there was a group of about 20 "Army Guys" coming through for a tour of our warehouse here at work.

Well, we have been TOTALLY ripped off!!

They are not "Army Guys" in the way that I know "Army Guys"

They are new recruits and the oldest one cant be more than about 18!!!!

BUMMER!!!!

Here was me hoping for something yummy to look at this afternoon!

Hehehehe.....

Ah well, that'll learn me for being such an old perve huh??

Other things........

Wen to the gym this morning and had myself a fan-freaken-tastic workout!!

I could really feel it in my muscles by the time I left, so that has put me in a good mood for the rest of the day!!

Made a really yummy dinner last night - with a recipe that I got from my gorgeous mother.

I'll have to find the link and post it here.......

We have the wedding to go to tomorrow - and I still have NO idea on what I am going to wear!!!!!!!

ARGH!!!!

Just hope that something fits!

Really looking forward to the road trip on Sunday - in fact, I reckon that will be the highlight of my weekend!!!

Just dont tel the bride on Saturday OK?

Hehehehe.......

Righto, once these pimply faced little kids have gone, I can go and reheat the leftovers from dinner last night for my lunch.

BINGO - they just left - FOOD TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Comments:
lol i can sense your dissapointment from all the way up here! i would be guttered too! Army guys (well the good aged ones!) are HOT! lol

mmmm uniform..... yum!

ok off the track! as always! your workout sounds great! im sure you will look just great as always at the wedding and have a fantastic road trip!!!!

xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?