Saturday, April 08, 2006

Small Loss...

yep - a REALLY small loss!

Just 300 grams today........... was a bit gutted with the number, but at the end of the day it means 4kg in two weeks, and I have to learn how NOT to focus so much on the numbers, and more on my clothes and the way that I am feeling!

Speaking of clothes.

I have a new pair of jeans on today that I got a few weeks ago but they were too tight, so in just a few short weeks, I have been able to shed a wee bit of bulk to enable me to now wear the jeans.

That is fantastic!

Last night's dinner was OK. it was a Chinese Banquet type situation, so there was lots if different things to try.....

The one thing that did disappoint me, was the severe lack of vegetables!

Starter was chicken and sweet corn soup - ALL GOOD!

Next was Sesame Pork Toast, wontons, dimsum, chicken wings - ALL NOT GOOD!

Then there was fried rice, sweet & sour pork, chicken & Cashew nuts, beef & Black been, egg fu yung, and satay chicken.

All the mains consisited mostly of meat and there were very few vegetables at all, so I just sampled a little of each without overdoing it, and stuck to drinking my water........

All in all I feel I was quite succesful............ I didn't really NEED the small ice cream sundae afterwards, but hey, it was literally only one small scopp of icecream, so I am not stressed about it at all.

I am leaving shortly to head over to pick up a couple of my team mates from the Dragon Boat team, and then we are going over to Lake Ferry to start the procedings........... it's gonna be a very long day!!

Oh yeah - I didn't get to the gym this morning............ bugger it all!!

My gym buddy was too hungover, and there was too much to do aroundt he house, so thought better of it.

I'll hopefully get there tomorrow afternoon once I get back, but I'll play it by ear.

I still have the flu and am still feeling pretty lousy, but there is NO WAY that I am missing out on the end of season party tonight! NO WAY AT ALL!!!

Comments:
Wonder what happened to the "I'm never drinking again" Jo!!!!!! ROFL (or are you getting into practice for the upcoming visit from you know who???? ROFL) Have a great time tonight.:)
Luv Mum
 
A loss is a loss Jo and like you said you need to concentrate on the way your clothes are fitting and also how you are feeling :) And 4 kilos in 2 weeks is pretty damn good!
Enjoy your night tonight... but don't drink too much otherwise you won't get to the gym tomorrow! LOL
 
4kg in two weeks is great!

Hope you are soon feeling better:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?