Thursday, April 20, 2006

Tired...


I'm tired...

Yesterday I had a thumping headache for most of the day, and ended up cancelling my weekly walk with Helena!

I went home, Chris reheated some soup, made some toast and that was dinner!

I was in bed super early and crashed out not long after!

I was exhausted!

Not much better today to be honest!

My alarm went off at 5.15am, and while I had every intention of going to the gym, I couldn't make myself get out of bed, so I stayed put until 6.30am when our little blonde pink pyjama wearing alarm went off beside the bed with "Daddy".

Too cute, but Oh so early!!!!

Anyway, I have been battling that same damn headache for most of today already, and I can only hope that it finally disappears this afternoon, as I have a Tupperware meeting tonight that I really "should" go to!

I  NEED to start working again (Doing Tupperware parties) but to do that, I need to get to the meeting to find out what is on offer this month........

Anyone wanna have a Tupperware party for me??  Hehehe.....

Hopefully my manager can come up with some leads for me.  She said she can anyway, so here's hoping!!

Chris has another throat infection, and was at the Dr's again last night.

Turns out that he has holes in his tonsils and food is getting into the holes and getting infected!!!!

I'd never heard of such a thing before to be honest!!

Anyway, if it keeps on happening, he will be looking at having them removed, which is a major operation for an adult, so we are just hoping that things will come right on their own!  

Rhian is officially enrolled in Daycare - my little girl is going to make so many friends!!!!  YAY!!!

She starts on the 22nd May!!

I know that she will love it, but it is a big step for her, considering she has always had one on one care since she was 11 weeks old!!

Holy heck - where does the time go to???

She turns 2 in three weeks time!!!!

Oh My God!!!!!

My gorgeous wonderful baby sister is coming over for a visit tomorrow from Sydney!

YAY!!!!!!

I am going up to mums place tomorrow night after work with Rhian, and we are staying up there until Tuesday!!!

How cool is that????

Mum has invited some people around for a pot luck dinner / party on Saturday night, so it will be good to catch up with some of the old crowd!  We always have a blast with these people, so I am sure that this weekend will be no exception!  

And I can't wait for Steph to see Rhian, and see how big and grown up she is!!!  Hehehe........ she is growing so fast at the moment, still a skinny mini, but she is getting tall!

Just like her mum!  The tall bit of course!  Hehee.......

Oooo, just realised that means that I will have to weigh in tomorrow morning instead of Saturday!

YAY!

I love weigh ins these days - just cos I know that I am on track and doing well!!

The pants that I have on today are looser than what they were a couple of weeks ago - so that is a great sign!!

Righto...... I have just had a coffee put on my desk, so best I go and drink it huh?

Actually, it is a Decaf coffee, with trim milk and artificial sweetener, so as someone put it - it is basically flavoured water!!!!!!!!!!

Too true - but NICE flavoured water all the same!  






Comments:
Jo.. hope that you are feeling better and goodluck with your weigh in..
 
Looking forward to seeing "my girls" LOL & Chris of course when he gets here. Having an early night here.......know there wont be much sleep or sleep-ins once you all arrive...LOL
Hope the headache has gone and good wishes for your weigh in.
Luv You
Mummy
 
Hope you are feeling better.

Have fun with your family over the weekend:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?