Thursday, April 06, 2006

unsure...


ARGH!!!!

I have to make a decision.........

You see, my gym buddy has had to pull out of our agreed work out tonight............. bugger!

So, I dunno what to do!!!

I dunno if I should go as planned and work out by myself.

Or if I should go to the gym that is closer to home and work out by myself.

Or if I should flag it and not go to the gym at all.........

Maybe just go walking??

But then again............nothing sounds good - cos I have the flu!

BUGGER!!

Typical though!!  Just as I start to get back into a healthy life, something like this comes and knocks me back!

I think I mentioned it yesterday, and how I was thinking positive and just calling it snuffles?

Well, it is a LOT of snuffles now, plus a tickly cough, plus my body aches as well.........

BUT........ I'm not actually sure if I am achey from the flu, or achey from my workouts!!!

Hehehe........ so I have a decision to make!

Gym?

Walk?

or Nothing?

I still have 1 hour and 41 minutes left to make this decision, so hopefully I will make the right one!!

Oh yeah - it's our 4 year wedding anniversary today!!!

I think back to our wedding day and realise just how far I have come...........

YAY!!!

It also makes me see how far I still have to go, but these days, it is all SO achievable!!!

GO ME!!!


Comments:
Sorry you aren't feeling well:( Maybe flag the gym - walk etc and celebrate your anniversary with Chris.

You are right Jo - you have come so far!
 
Happy Anniversary to you both! sorry your feeling icky... Vit C & Echinacea! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?