Saturday, May 20, 2006

Another Saturday Nearly Over...

GO THE CANES!!!!
We won!! And it was such a great game to be at – the atmosphere in the stadium was electric and everyone was in fantastic moods!
It was a great day to be a Wellingtonian…….
Now, all we need is for the Bulls to beat the Crusaders tonight, and then we get a home final!!
How cool would that be??
Anyway, that is enough rugby talk from me………

I’m feeling a lot better about a heap of things now, I think it really did help to have that release earlier this week……. I know that I sounded like a big old bag of misery, and at times I felt that way too, but it wasn’t all bad! Hehehehe…….. not that you could tell that by the way I wrote!

I didn’t get a lot of sleep on Thursday night, as Rhian was sick, and insisted on waking us up every half hour or so by coming in to our room and trying to hop into bed!
We had taken her to the Dr earlier in the evening, as she had a high temperature (40 degrees) and was really really lethargic and just generally unwell.
We know when our girl is really sick, cos she will actually sit still and give cuddles!!!
As usual, the Dr just aid to give her paracetamol to keep her temperature down, and make sure that she drank lots of fluids….
So, that is exactly what we did.
Wednesday morning she was a lot better, but still nowhere near her usual happy self, so Chris took the morning off to stay home with her, and I finished work at lunchtime to have the afternoon with her.
By the afternoon, she had perked up dramatically and was almost back to herself, so we decided to go to the rugby after all……
And really enjoyed it!! Hehehehe…….

This morning Rhian is well and truly back to her old self……… squealing, insisting everything is “MINE” and saying her favourite word “NO!!!!!”

Hehehehe, I miss her being sick! KIDDING!!!!!

Went skating this afternoon, and it was fantastic!! I worked up a bit of a sweat rolling around the rink, and was definitely more confident this week than what I was the first time that I went.
I am sure that next week I will be even better!
BUGGER – Just realised that we are away next Saturday – I won’t be able to go skating at all! Bah humbug!!! Hehehehe…

I FINALLY braved the scales this morning, it was something that I had been dreading for a few weeks……..
But I am happy to say that I am EXACTLY the same as what I was when I last weighed myself three weeks ago!!!
WOOHOO!!!!

I never thought that I would hear myself say that I was happy with not losing any weight for three weeks, but when it means that I haven’t gained anything for three weeks either, then that makes me a very happy camper!
Just have to get my ass into gear now and get back into the gym this week…… then I can start LOSIGN again….. and considering that there are only 22 weeks until li go to Aussie, and 19.8kg to lose, I better do some DAMN good workouts!!!

Righto…… bed time!

Oh yeah – have you ever tried to get a passport photo done of a 2 year old????

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!

Comments:
Thankyou for your comment, it meant a lot. Sometimes I think I'm crazy but helps to think that others feel the same way.

I'm working on it ... day by day!!

Thanks again hun!

Lyn :)
 
Yay for maintaining over the last three weeks! Definitely better than gaining thats for sure!
Sounds like you are really enjoying the skating - I am still so jealous!
Have a good week.
 
I'm a bit thick when it comes to foot ball didn't know what u meant about Canes until the news tonight and they used the experssion when talking about the hurricane and crusaders game. Thick or what.
 
yes i have had to get a passport photo of a 2 yr old, for when we travelled to nz. i know very well what its like lol

Cindy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?