Monday, May 01, 2006

Bugger...


Gained 1.1kg back again this week!

I KNEW that I would have a gain due to all the damn cheesecake that I had scoffed, and to be honest - I thought that it would be a bigger one!

So, I will take the gain and move on.........

It'll go again next week anyway!

I must have lost and gained this same couple of kilos about 50 million times by now I reckon!

OK, the wedding was great on Saturday, semi early night as we were home by midnight so that was good!

The road trip yesterday was fantastic too

I had a blast, and was knackered!  

It was absolutely FANTASTIC to put faces to names of the people that i hadn't met, and of course it was wonderful to see those that I do know!!

Didn't spend too much money at all either - so that was great!

Bought my wee princess a gorgeous winter coat, me a couple of pairs of undies, and a bra and that was it!!

Good girl huh?

Noty much more to report to be honest!

It's the first of the month today (duh - as if you didn't know that already!!) and that means that I am super busy, so best I get back to it!

I wont get a lunch break today, but if I work through, then I will get out of here at the end of the day on time!

Later gators....


Comments:
No worries chic, you are so in the ZONE that you will scare that weight off you by next week.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?