Monday, May 15, 2006

Catch up...

Hahahahahahahahaha....................

If I got a tattoo that was in proportion to my hips, it would be HUGE!!!!!

You think I am gonna through that much pain??

You MUST be crazy!!!!

I KNOW it is too small for my hips....... but guess what??

I DON'T CARE!!!

I got it cos I like it, and I wanted something that I liked, and I don't care if you like it or if you hate it, because I LOVE IT, and that is all that matters to me........

And, one more thing....... the only way that anyone will ever see it, is if they look at it here!

I'm not about to wear pants that are low enough, or tops that are high enough to show it off to the world - that just ain't me!!


OK, now I can do a bit of a catch up on the weekend......

The party on Saturday was pretty cool - my little girl got spoilt rotten, and thoroughly enjoyed it all!

She got a trike as a combined present from her Nana, Grandad, Aunty Steph & Uncle Chris, and has already fallen off it more times than I can remember!!

Hehehehe.....

But everytime she falls off, she just gets back up on it and gives it another go.....

Reminds me a lot of myself actually!

Every time I fall off this weight loss train, I just climb back up again and give it another bash!!

More on that later though....

OK, so the party went really well, it only lasted a couple of hours, so that wasn't too bad, I didn't have to yell at anyone and didn't have to resort to sitting in the corner pulling my hair out while drinking copious amounts of cheap and nasty cask wine...........

YAY ME!!!

My mum and Dad stayed the night at our place on Saturday night, so we just had a quick dinner of leftovers and chips, and then watched a DVD (The 40 Year Old Virgin) before watching the mighty HURRICANES beat the Waratahs!

Which means............ WE HAVE A HOME SEMI-FINAL!!!!!

As soon as those tickets go on sale at 9am on Wednesday, guess who will be trying damn hard to get some tickets???

Yep - ME!!!!!

YAY!!!!

OK, sorry, I got a bit sidetracked there.............

So, after the rugby I tried to sort out some pics on the computer, and ended up not getting to bed until after midnight! DUMB!!

Rhian was up on Sunday morning at 6.30am but luckily, my mum had said that she would read to her, so I took her into Nana, and there she stayed until I dragged my butt outta bed at about 8.45am!!

NICE!! I got a sleep in on Mothers Day!!!

We had my nephews birthday party to go to at 10.30am, so we all got organised and headed into the city for that.

It was just a small family thing, so I didn't have to contend with a house full of kids again - YAY!!

We were home again by 3pm and Rhian went for a sleep...... I was gonna do the same thing, but again, got sidetracked with sorting photos on the computer, and then ended up watching some trashy TV on SKY while her and her daddy snoozed.

I had every intention of going walking with a girlfriend, but she texted me and said that she wasn't walking in the rain, so I agreed and snuggled up on the couch..... it was bliss!!!

Did grocery shopping last night, and made DAMN sure that NO biscuits or lollies or ANYTHING else that even vaguely resembled crap made it's way into the trolley.....

Then came home and had a chicken and salad roll with oven fries for dinner........

My god - how boring is this entry so far?????????

I am just doing this bit by bit in between doing actual work, so it is easier to be boring than inspiring!

Hahahahaha......

OK, so last night before I went to bed, I got all my gym gear ready so that this morning I would be all set for an early morning work out session......

My trusty alarm went off at 5.15am, and I rolled over, opened one eye, turned it off, thought "I'll get out of bed in one minute" rolled back over, closed that eye and went back to sleep!!!!!!!!!

Woke up at 6.40am when Chris said "no gym this morning huh?"

CRAP!!!!

Anyone out there got a SURE FIRE way to get my ass outta bed when my alarm goes off?

I have good intentions all the time, then the morning comes around too quickly, and I am too tired, and it is too easy to roll over and ignore the alarm!!!

I NEED to get out of bed - maybe I should put my clock on the other side of the room? That way I actually have to physically get out of bed to turn it off?

Might try that tonight actually!

OK.................... so I am avoiding the scales like the plague at present!!

I haven't been on them in over two weeks, cos I KNOW that the numbers are gonna be WAAAAAAY up, and I don't wanna have to face reality to be honest!!!

Bad bad bad bad.....

I am doing really well at the gym, yet I cant get my eating under control.

Weird!!

Other times, I will be a perfect diet girl with my eating, yet wont be able to get motivated enough to do any exercise!!

Why can't I get them both in sync at the same time????

ARGH!!!!

I wrote off the weekend.......... and it was so easy to just eat anything and everything in sight......................

But now, I am back to reality, and I KNOW that I cant eat like I have been over the past couple of weeks........

So, today it is back to the basics AGAIN (how many times have I said this already????)

Tracking

Tracking

Tracking

Write down EVERYTHING!!!!!

It starts again today........

I have just 23 weeks (161 days) until we go to Sydney - I don't wanna get any fatter!!!!!!

I don't wanna have to go back to using a seat belt extender!!!!

I don't wanna be the fattest person in Sydney.......

I wanna be GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

I WILL be gorgeous!!!

Kick me in the ass when I need it OK??

Promise??

Ta!

Comments:
Very awesome tattoo chick! I have started putting my mobile which has an alarm in the kitchen so I actually have to get up and leave the bedroom - although I must admit a couple of times I just walk back to bed so let me know if you find the secret ARSE STAY OUT OF BED potion :O)
 
The tattoo is very special, really lovely, Good luck for the Canes game, ( OMG - I never thought Id say that, me being a Cantab!!!!!)

and happy birthday to Rhian, cant believe the time has gone so fast....

Cheers

Margaret
 
You my friend will NEVER be boring. I love hearing about your day to day activities.
 
Can understand about finding it hard to get the exercise and food into sync. You have a huge incentive with your trip - good luck!
 
I love the way you write - never boring!!
I love the tattoo, I would get one but I'm not the best with pain...lol
 
Hi Jo. Fantastic reply to the po faced anonymous!! Great attitude. I love the tattoo, it is gorgeous.
 
Hi Jo, The only thing that gets me out of bed at 5am every morning is the thought of what I had eaten the day before. :( Yes, I too struggle with controlling food and being good with exercise at the same time. Personally, I'd rather keep up the exercise and occassionally slip on food than the other way around. All the best.
 
You are NOT boring chickeee! I love reading about everything that you and your beloved family get up to!
You will get the food on track real soon... but sorry no tips on how to get out of bed as soon as the alarm goes off as that is something I have always done for as long as I can remember unlike Stephan who can hit the snooze button 2/3 times before getting his butt out of bed! LOL
 
Dear Jo

I agree with the first entry, put your alarm clock where u cant reach it unless u get out of bed. that way u have to get out to turn it off b4 rian wakes up ( i have kids too lol).

cindy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?