Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Flying Solo...

You know how I was complaining about the ladies that I work with not so long ago???

Well, today , I had NOTHING to complain about.......

Neither of them were there!!!!!

One is in Rarotonga on holiday, the other is off sick with "food poisoning"

I ws flat tack all day long, didnt get any breaks, in fact, I only left the office twice and both of those times were for toilet breaks!!

HOLY CRAP - I havent worked that hard for YEARS!!!!!

Didn't help that I went to the gym this morning and did a hard out weight session!

My muscles were a bit achey, and I was tired too, cos I didnt get to bed until 11pm by the time I got home from my Tupperware party.....

Anyway, to cut a long story short - I'm off to bed NOW!

Well, in a second anyway........

Chris has just spent nearly two hours at the Dr with Rhian, as the excema (is that how you spell it??) that is usually just on her arms, has spread to her face!

Looked terrible, so he went off to get some kick ass cream for her!!

Hopefully it will clear up a bit for the weekend - cos otherwise she will be in all her birthday party photos with big red blotches all over her gorgeous face!

Righto........ NOW I'm going to bed!!

Comments:
awwwwwwwww poor Rhian, its awful when they have something wrong around their birthday time and it shows in their photies! My niece had chickenpox for her 3rd birthday, poor bugger! Ooh ur going to be in pain tomorrowwwwwwwwww MMMMMMMWAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D
 
Hope today is better for you workwise and I hope Chris managed to get some kick arse cream for Rhian... but I am sure she will look totally beautiful in her birhtday photos regardless :)
 
I agree with Karen, whether she has red blotches or not - she will look gorgeous because she is gorgeous!!!!! Give her a big kiss from me, I hate I am missing her 2nd birthday.
 
ohh poor Rhian! im sure the cream will work well, shes such a sweety with a cute little cheeky grin all her photos are going to be just lovely im sure! i hope your day today is a little easier than yesterday mate!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?