Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Insert Inspiring Title HERE

I gymmed this morning - as much as I didnt want to!

Chris snored last night, so it took ages to get to sleep......

Then Rhian fell out of bed at 12.47am and took AGES to settle back down again.

Then she decided that it would be a good idea to come into our room at 4.35am, but she got frogmarched back to her own bed quick smart.

Then my alarm went off at 5.15am and Man o Man I wanted so bad to turn that bugger off and roll over and go back to sleep!

But, I dragged my sorry ass out of bed and made it to the gym.

As always, once I started my workout, I felt great - but this morning was the hardest it has been since I joined!

Just the broken sleep I think - that did my head in to be honest!

Anyway,I was great with my food today, and even managed to drink about 2 litres of water as well, so that is all good!

Tonight I have promised myself that I will go to bed and turn my light off BY 9PM!!!!

Might be a hard ask, but I am DETERMINED to do it!

I NEED to get a decent nights sleep - and if I can get to sleep before my freight train husband starts snoring - then that will be a great bonus for me!

Work was busy today, the boss is now away until Monday, so things will be busy for the rest of the week I imagine.

Bonus that one of my co-workers is going away on holiday next week for 2 weeks, so that wille ase a lot of tension in the office for a while!

YAY!

I have just been trying to keep my head down and get on with my own work, but at times it is damn hard to ignore the snide remarks that they make to each other!

Hmmmmmm, just ignore it all Jo!!

Pooooooey!! Teagan is lying beside me and she just farted!

Jeepers!

That reeks!!!

Right - I'm outta here before I pass out with the smell!

Comments:
Early to bed, early to rise, will make Jo happy, healthy and wise :)
Luv You,
Mummy
 
Don't you just find though that on the days you try and get to bed AND asleep early the phone rings or something? Grrr!

Broken sleep really can just do your head in - I'm so not looking forward to the newborn sleep deprivation thing again!
 
So know the feeling about not wanting to go to the gym - it hits me quite often!

Just have to say when meeting you the other day you look great:)
 
Hi chic, you go you little gym bunnie! Has the new boss noticed the tension between those two other girls? Are they doing anything about it? It must be horrible working in that environment.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?