Tuesday, May 09, 2006

just quickly...


So much to say - not enough time.

Work is mental, one is away sick and the other goes away on holiday tomorrow for 2 weeks.

My workload has doubled, so it is head down, bum up.

Gymmed yesterday morning, did 55 minutes solid cardio work - felt great!

Skating on Saturday was an absolute blast - havent giggled that much in ages!

My cheeks hurt from laughing so hard!

Didn't fall over, so that was a bonus!

Rhian's 2nd birthday is on Saturday - can you believe my baby is gonna turn 2??

Freaky huh??

We are having a SMALL party, with about 6 kids, so I think I can cope with that!

I had a meeting last night.

Tupperware party tonight.

Work drinks Friday night.

Rhians party Saturday.

Zac's (my nephew) party on Sunday.

Back to work next Monday to rest!

Booked our holiday to Australia (Sydney) in October.

We'll get there 23rd Oct, come home 5th Nov.

Cool huh??

Wonder if I bust my arse, I can get to 99kgs by then??

Worth a crack huh???

Righto, time to go do some more work!!

Wonder if I will get away from my desk for a lunch break today????

YEAH RIGHT!!!

Comments:
Wow you are one busy chick! Take care and hope you get some time out at some stage!
Will be thinking of ya on Saturday as Rhian has her party :) But am sure it will be lots of fun! But wow can't believe she will be 2 already!!! Where have the last 2 years gone????
Am sure you could get to 99kgs if you put your mind to it and we will be right here supporting ya all the damn way!!!!
 
Yep....Jo will get some "time out" at some stage over the weekend :) After all...... what are Nana & Grandads for.....!!!! LOL
Luv
Mum/Nana
 
wow I am exhausted just reading your week ahead. Please make sure you get some Jo time. Happy Birthday to Miss Rhian
 
Your little girl is growing up gast! Where did those two years go to? Enjoy the celebrations ahead. Go for it Jo and aim for 99kg's - you can do it!
 
Oops that should read fast!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?