Tuesday, May 30, 2006

oh yeah...


Forgot to mention yesterday, that to help with my eating (and also our budget) I did up a list of what meals we are having for the entire week.
Yesterday being the first day.
It is actually quite good to be able to see it all in black and white and know exactly what i need to do, or what meat to get out of the freezer etc....
Great idea!
I also wrote down breakfasts and lunches and snacks too, so that when i get ready for work in the morning, i can pack my bag (so to speak) and only take what i am meant to be eating for the day, instead of loading up my bag with whatever i grab out of the pantry on the way out the door!
Another GREAT idea!

Did I mention already about my back?
Well, it is KILLING me!!!!!
It started to hurt a bit last week, and then on the weekend, having to sleep in a strange (smaller and softer) bed, that has really aggravated it.

I could hardly get out of bed yesterday morning, and this morning although I was a little better, it was still really stiff and sore.....
In fact, I can hardly sit at my desk here for more than about 10 minutes without having to get up and move around...
I can't pick anything up, and it really hurts to twist around.
I have had a back problem for years and years now, so I know what I have to do to fix it, and that is take it easy, don't lift anything, and do my stretching exercises.
Frustrating when I want to get to the gym and pump iron!!  Hehehehe......
Hopefully it will get better soon and I can get back to my regular routine...... I really do miss it.

OK, time to go run about a million errands during my lunch break now!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?