Thursday, May 04, 2006

Only Thursday?

Had a crap sleep last night, so didnt gym this morning..... BAD!

Had a hard out day at work today too, so that made me even more grumpy - BAD AGAIN!

Ate like a diet queen though, so that made me a bit happier!

Just had a bath with my princess, so that was fun.

Took a call from my Tupperware manager - who I had incidently been avoiding all day - only to have her tell me that she is giving me a party that she cant do next Tuesday night!

YAY!!!

I am stoked to get that, as it means that hopefully I can date a couple more from it, and get myself going again!

Wouldnt that be nice!?!

Righto - I have Avon orders to pack up, so best I go do that so I can deliver them tomorrow!

Short and sweet........

Just the way I like it!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?